Shannon Mulligan, M.S.
Marriage and Family Therapist
- Philadelphia, PA
Areas of Specialty:
- Attachment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- ADHD coaching
- Purpose & Life Goals
- Anxiety & Stress Management
- Family and Relationship Dynamics
- Life Transitions
With ten years of healthcare experience, Shannon builds upon her education and training as an enlisted nurse in the U.S. Air Force with her current clinical and counseling psychology practice to inform her integrative approach to providing holistic and personalized mental healthcare. Through her understanding of the physical, mental, and environmental barriers to creating lasting change, Shannon’s essential collaboration with our Integrative Mental Healthcare team allows for a whole mind and body approach to healing (any) mental, physical, or spiritual issues.
As a Marriage and Family Therapist, Shannon provides individual, couples, and marriage counseling from a psychodynamic and systemic lens. Drawing from a person-centered, strengths-based, and mindfulness approach, Shannon works to understand each client’s unique experience and develops an action plan specific to the individual’s needs centralized in empowerment and self-actualization.
- Defense Medical Readiness Institute, JBSA Fort Sam Houston
- Drexel University, B.S. Psychology, Concentration in Health Science
- Chestnut Hill College, M.S. Clinical & Counseling Psychology, Concentration in Couples and Family Therapy
- Neuro-Biofeedback, qEEG
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Neuro-Emotional-Technique (NET)level 1
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT )
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)