Marlton, NJ Office
Integrative Medicine in Marlton, New Jersey
Located east of Cherry Hill, Marlton, New Jersey, offers a mix of urban and suburban life in quiet neighborhoods. If you are still not feeling your best despite these peaceful surroundings, the Yang Institute of Integrative Medicine is here to help. We will work with you to determine the root cause of any physical or mental conditions to develop long-lasting solutions.
Our Core Care Programs
Our TMS Therapy in Marlton, New Jersey, includes programs such as:
- Integrative Mental Health: When you choose our holistic psychiatrists in Marlton, New Jersey, you can feel confident that we will combine various therapies in our Integrative Mental Health program to help reduce our patient's dependence on medication and restore their quality of life.
- Chinese Medicine for Health and Wellness: We use Chinese Medicine for Health and Wellness to treat acute and chronic illnesses.
- Integrative Pain Management: Our Eastern- and Western-trained providers offer effective Integrative Pain Management.
- Integrative Women's Health: We can help restore your hormone balance through Integrative Women's Health treatments.
- Integrative Post-COVID Care: If you are experiencing long COVID symptoms, our Integrative Post-COVID Care team can help you develop an effective treatment plan.
- Integrative Brain Health: We use an Integrative Brain Health program to safely treat brain disorders such as traumatic brain injury (TBI) and attention deficit disorder (ADD).
We offer acupuncture in Marlton, New Jersey, as a separate service from our core care programs. However, we will work to incorporate it into your program if we feel that receiving this treatment will enhance your healing journey.
Doctors and Providers
Ruonan Zhang, M.D. (China), L.Ac.
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
Chronic and Acute Pain
Depression and Anxiety
Holistic Fertility Treatment
Bryn Mawr, PA
Alene Bender Herman, MSN, CRNP
Board-Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
Women’s and adolescent health
Mental and brain health problems caused by inflammation, infection, gut dysfunction, chemical sensitivity, hormonal imbalance
Telehealth / Telemedicine
Bryn Mawr, PA
"Excellent service, from check-in to check-out. I go twice a week, and it keeps me very balanced. Would recommend their services to everyone. It's worth it..." -KEENA C. "Every time I visit The Institute to have acupuncture and TMS I leave feeling much much better. It really works to heal the brain." -MIGUEL L.